ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH HIWABARAKATUH


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BRAVE


   seriously. 
must watch!


its inspired much.
full of values. keep watching over n over again.
i love every inch of it.
soundtracks? awesome. motivating.
seriously.



saya berasa sangatlah kecewa tidak menonton cerita ini di pawagam.
grrrrrrr... adoiyai...
beri semangat di kala lemah.
  



be brave enough to face the world!

       
Where dark woods hide secrets,
And mountains are fierce and bold,
Deep waters hold reflections,
Of times lost long ago.

I will hear their every story,

Take hold of my own dream,
Be as strong as the seas are stormy,
And proud as an eagle's scream.

I will ride, I will fly,

Chase the wind and touch the sky,
I will fly,
Chase the wind and touch the sky.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...